We thought it might be helpful for you if we elaborate a bit on the instructions for generating the Declaration of Conformity. This is how it works step by step:
- Go the Participant Portal and log-in: http://ec.europa.eu/research/participants/portal
- Click on ‘My Projects
- Look for the EUTRAIN project in the list and click on the orange/red square that says ‘RD’ (Reporting and Deliverables)
- Click on ‘Documents’ in the Menu-window
- From here on just follow the instructions showing on your screen
- At the end please do not forget to upload the Employment Contract of the ESR. It is possible to upload more than one document should the need arise. Please make sure the document(s) contain(s) the requested details (see point 2 in our previous message)
- After completing all the details and uploading the necessary documents please print the Declaration of Conformity and have it signed by a representative of the host institution as well as the ESR.
- Then scan and e-mail to email@example.com (hard copy to be kept in your own institution)
2. Declaration of Conformity
- As soon as possible after appointment of the researcher, a declaration on the conformity must be submitted by each beneficiary for each recruited researcher to the REA. This is an agreement between the fellow and the institution and should include the following:
- Living and mobility allowances
- Payment arrangements
- Any deductions
- Conditions of work
- Description of the research project
- The applicable law
- This Declaration on the Conformity must be duly signed by both researcher & host institution.
- Hard copies of the Declaration should be kept by the host institution;
- It has to be submitted only electronically to the REAA via the participants Portal.
- Please send us a copy of the Declaration as we need it for the records